12 new tax partners at PwC Australia, including Stuart Landsberg who made it in 9 years !
Michael has a particular focus on advising large Family Groups, with expertise in family and business governance, tax effective remuneration strategies, and succession and estate planning.
Specialties: Family Business, tax advisory, Division 7A, SB CGT Concessions, ATO risk reviews, structuring, asset protection, business advisory, succession planning, trusts, property, private business groups, family offices, SMSF, high net worth individuals, governance
– Cross-border business structuring (including Australian business expanding overseas / foreign business expanding into Australia);
– Tax controversy and managing the ATO audit and risk review process (including experience with ATO high net wealth taskforce cases);
– Business modelling, including developing cashflow and profit forecasting for business expansion or finance requirements;
– Property transactions, including the structuring of property developments or long term property investments;
– Tax advice on asset acquisition and asset divestment (including due diligence);
– Employee equity schemes;
– Succession planning and inter-generational wealth transfer;
– General business taxation, income tax compliance and indirect tax related services.
Cameron was formerly a professor at the Law School of the University of Melbourne, and director of taxation studies in the Masters program. He still teaches at the Law School, and has recently taught in courses on public law (international and constitutional law), dispute resolution, petroleum and mineral taxation, international taxation and tax avoidance.