Transfer Pricing specialist Ken Almand joins Moore Stephens
Moore Stephens has hired Ken Almand as Transfer Pricing partner in the London office. He started with the Firm this month.
Mr Almand has 21 years’ of experience specialising in transfer pricing gained at HM Revenue & Customs, EY and mid-market firms. He works across industry sectors and specialises in helping businesses to optimise their transfer pricing strategies and fulfil compliance obligations. His insight into the thinking and tactics of tax authorities is combined with a practical commercial approach valued by clients.
His experience includes:
• advising the UK Government on transfer pricing policy issues;
• formulating UK transfer pricing legislation and anti-avoidance rules;
• successful negotiation of over 80 transfer pricing settlements in various countries since 1995;
• a track record of implementing successful transfer pricing strategies across business sectors;
• teaching transfer pricing to students from around the world sitting the Advance Diploma in International Taxation;
• speaking at international conferences and contributing to respected publications such as the Financial Times, Tax Journal and the Daily Telegraph;
• co-author of Tolley’s International Tax Planning 2018-19.
Mr Almand joins from RSM where he has been Head of Transfer Pricing for the past 6 years. He originally trained with HMRC in what was then called International Division.