Grant Thornton promotes Peter Legge to tax partner
Grant Thornton has appointed three new partners in Northern Ireland – Louise Kelly, Peter Legge and Richard Gillan.
Peter Legge has 20 years’ experience in providing tax advice to individuals and businesses. He joined Grant Thornton in 2005 and specialises in advising owner managed businesses on tax matters. His clients include those from the food and beverage, property and construction, technology and media and retail sectors.
Peter is a qualified Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA) with the Chartered Institute of Taxation.
Peter’s expertise covers:
• Tax efficient structuring
• Company reorganisations and reconstructions
• International tax
• Transaction tax – acquisitions/disposals
• Tax efficient remuneration / incentive planning
• Tax efficient financing arrangements
• Property tax planning
• Stamp Duty / Stamp Duty Land Tax
• Maximising tax reliefs – R&D, Capital Allowances, etc.