Andersen Global appoints 10 to its new Senior Advisory Council
Andersen Global has announced the establishment of a Senior Advisory Council, a group of ten diverse Partners and Managing Directors from member firms and collaborating firms around the world who will work alongside Global Chairman and Andersen Tax LLC CEO, Mark Vorsatz.
The Senior Advisory Council was implemented as part of the overall structure that will support the global organization as it continues to expand. The Council’s primary responsibility will be to provide input to the firm’s leadership group, drawing from their experiences at Andersen as well as other professional service firms.
The Council will consist of the following individuals:
- Rubens Branco, Managing Partner at Branco Consultores in Brazil (Rio De Janeiro)
- Stephen Corrick, Practice Director at Andersen Tax LLC (West Palm Beach)
- Miguel Gordillo, Of Counsel at Andersen Tax & Legal in Spain (Madrid)
- Luis Nobre Guedes, Managing Partner of Andersen Tax & Legal in Portugal (Lisbon)
- Michael Hirschfeld, Managing Director in U.S. National Tax (New York)
- Stefan Kraus, Managing Partner of Andersen Tax & Legal in Germany (Cologne)
- José Luis Montes, Office Managing Partner of Andersen Tax & Legal in Mexico (Guadalajara)
- John Niemann, Managing Director at Andersen Tax LLC (Houston)
- Cesar Rivera Botello, Partner at Rivera, Bolivar y Castañedas (Panama)
- Michelle Ventress, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary to Andersen Tax LLC (Chicago)
“The objective of the Senior Advisory Council is to draw upon the vast experience of some of our most Senior Partners in the firm. I am pleased to have the opportunity to take full advantage of receiving ‘best practices’ and advice from these Partners, many of whom have had various responsibilities in different organizations,” said Mark Vorsatz. “I have the utmost confidence in this group to help tackle any issues we may face and to deliver outstanding advice during this period of immense growth.”